AFM FINANCE FUND (AFMF)
- Name: AFM Finance Fund
- Term of the fund: 15 years
- Denomination per unit: 10.000 VND
- Currency: VND
- Establishment partner:
- Amber Fund Management JSC;
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Ha Thanh Branch
The objective of AFMF is to increase the net asset value of the Fund, to maximize long-term profitability for limited partners by building a flexible and diversified portfolio.
- AFMF focuses on investing in shares of fast growing or undervalued companies.
- Majority of the investment decisions will focus on unlisted shares, convertible bonds, small- and mid-cap stocks, and other financial instruments
- The Fund aims to build a flexible investment strategy in each period in order to achieve the investment objective based on the analysis and assessment of macroeconomic, economic cycles and market.
- The Fund is authorized to employ growth or value investment strategy or a combination of both strategies, depending on opportunities available at various point in time.
- The Fund's asset allocation aims to maximize the return based on the risk tolerance of investors.